ALSA 1.0.1 is out

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at JeroenCoumans.nl
Fri Jan 9 09:14:46 PST 2004

Hi Bill's LFS Login. You said the following on 01/09/04 15:08:

> What Jeroen posted is correct. But it has now occured to me that the
> name "Developer's Wiki" may be a source of confusion. Jeroen do you
> think maybe it would be better named somthing else, maybe "Community
> Wiki" or "User's and Developers Wiki"?

Or just "Wiki" and in the title (which pops up when you hover over the
link) "For users and developers"?

> I've seen that Alexander and *many* others have a lot to contribute in
> the area of development, but they aren't "official" book developers. So
> maybe the naming of the site has mislead them?

I can't speak for Alexander but I would be curious to know. The Wiki is
a bit underused, I think we should stimulate active contributors to use
the Wiki too.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans