WordPress test setup done

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at JeroenCoumans.nl
Thu Jan 8 16:51:07 PST 2004

Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 01/09/04
01:40:
> For now, I would rather see a proper effort at getting the wiki to be
> effective (I know this doesn't involve you folks directly) by getting
> some designated volunteers to assure certain types of information from
> other sources (mostly the lists) appear on the wiki. Untill the wiki is
> consedered to be effectively used and accepted, I would not like to see
> yet another channel come on-line.

For what it's worth, I think that comments may prove more successful
then the Wiki. The Wiki isn't a natural place to look for information
and is also badly integrated with the site. For now, it's mainly used as
a blackboard, which is of course a good function for a Wiki. It could be
much more, including taking over the entire website (heh; how's that for
a CMS, eh? The Freedesktop crowd uses it very nicely like that:
http://www.freedesktop.org/)

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans