Wordpress - first impressions

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 8 13:38:20 PST 2004

Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> I'm afraid you didn't receive a previous post with a patch to the
> .htaccess file to fix a typo, but now I have write access to the file
> and I will fix it ASAP.

BTW: If we are going to continue testing with wordpress, we need a "plan of
attack". I explain: wordpress is not on CVS now, so we need some organization
to not overwrite each one's work or duplicate efforts. I suggest we now focus
on tuning wordpress (like fixing the mod_rewrite thing and configuring the
proper settings), and then we start the presentation stage (moving to XHTML
Strict, using our current stylesheet, etc.).

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org