WordPress test setup done

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 7 19:17:26 PST 2004

Anderson Lizardo wrote:

> Go to http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/wordpress/wp-register.php and
> register, navigate, test... Post privileges are enabled after admin
> aprovation.

Registered just for the heck of it... The fonts used in the WordPress
forms are not terribly attractive, but I know that's not important right
now :-)

I like the possibility of comments being entered for news items, that
could be a really useful feature. A question though: What sort(s) of RSS
feeds can this system produce? For example, if we go this route, I'd
like an RSS feed of the ALFS-related traffic, but not the other parts of
the site. That would keep me apprised of comments that people enter
about ALFS news items, which would be pretty nifty.