WordPress test setup done

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 7 16:26:47 PST 2004

Hi,

Go to http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/wordpress/wp-register.php and
register, navigate, test... Post privileges are enabled after admin
aprovation.

Jeroen, I've e-mailed you the admin password. It should be used only to
change WordPress settings and send administrative posts. Create a
personal account for you and set your userlevel to 3 through the admin
account. With this userlevel, you are able to add/remove users,
add/remove/edit posts, and more (see
http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/wordpress/readme.html#notes). Normal
(not-admin) posters should have userlevel 1.

I'll let the configuration task for you, because you seem to know more
about Blogs than me ;)
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org