CMS - what about wordpress?

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 7 14:35:58 PST 2004

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 16:56, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> database created, password emailed to you privately. Feel free to
share
> the password with other people who might need access to it.

Nice, thanks!

The database password is only needed during installation stage. It will
be stored on the WordPress config file (wp-config.php).

Wordpress configuration is done through a web interface. It has a
"admin" account, with full-power, and a userlevel-driven privilege
scheme. I'll give a link describing this after the server setup.
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org