[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'update-website.sh']

Roel Neefs geryon at gaosu.rave.org
Wed Jan 7 08:39:17 PST 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 17:20, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 01/07/04 17:12:
> > I also was having the same problems Greg mentioned. I didn't run
> > update-website.sh for weeks, so I didn't note this problem until
> > now. Greg has the proper permissions to run the script, so it
> > is(was) some problem on the script.
>
> In three hours from now, fcron will update the website. I'm keeping
> an eye out to see if the entire site is removed again. Can you
> scrutinize my last changes to update-website.sh?

Looks like some mirrors, including mine, rsynced while there was no
website, emptying their local copy except for the timestamp, and now
they don't see the need to redownload it (yup, extra traffic), because
the timestamp isn't newer than their local one. A simple update of the
timestamp would solve that i think :)

--
Roel Neefs
http://lfs.rave.org/lfs/news.html and ftp://gaosu.rave.org/pub/linux/lfs