[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'update-website.sh']

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 7 05:19:45 PST 2004

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 01/07/04 14:05:

> mv: when moving multiple files, last argument must be a directory
> Try `mv --help' for more information.
> ln: creating symbolic link `style/screen.css' to `2columns.css': No such file or directory

Apparantly this was caused by Greg's attempt to run update-website.sh.
Not sure what exactly caused it; I suspect that the contents of the site
were removed but because of the above error, new content wasn't copied
into the site (thus leaving behind an empty site).
Blegh. My scripting sucks bad. I hope Wordpress will make all these
hacks obselete.

FAQ and Website Maintainer