Website Dead!

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 7 02:25:08 PST 2004

Hi Greg Schafer. You said the following on 01/07/04 10:47:
> It's completely blank, except for a single file called "timestamp"
>
> Hope it wasn't due to my trying to run that script earlier :-(
>
> It really REALLY seems like that script needs to be robustified.

I've restored the site from the backup in /var/tmp. Yes the script needs
to be robustified, but it has always worked before. Probably a
permission issue went wrong. I'm testing an update of the script with
Anderson's suggestion right now, although everybody is welcome to
improve update-website.sh since I'm a lousy scripter!

FAQ and Website Maintainer