CMS - what about wordpress?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 6 16:58:39 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 16:59, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> [Gerard, don't know if you're following this, but we're discussing the
> implementation of Wordpress as CMS. It's GPL, PHP & MySQL based, see
> http://wordpress.org/about/features/]

I'm following whatever has been CCed to me.

> real-time updated pages then. But maybe this is just the incentive
> Gerard needs to enable the Round-Robin DNS which he has talked about so
> much.

And with the upcoming increased bandwidth it becomes less of an issue
:o) But rest assured this will be nice incentive to get it going, and
good.

> Good, Gerard responds better if you say:
> do this
> do that
> thank you
> ;-)

Guitly as charged, just more efficient for me :)

I'll get to it asap as well after search engine stuff.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org