[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'run-update-website.sh']

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 12 13:52:06 PST 2004

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 02:38:32PM -0700, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> /tmp/tmp.XXXXyywknx/NEWSITE/scripts/manage_news.pl: Could not parse
> /tmp/tmp.XXXXyywknx/NEWSITE/templates/hlfs/archive-top.html: No such
> file or directory

I'm started working on that last night. However, my HD died sometimein
the middle of the night and I'm working on getting my home system back
up. Here is what I have so far, though it isn't quite right. I'm missing
a dev somewhere, I think. It renders, but it puts the archived news in
the 2 column. Perhaps someone can finish this for me?

--
Archaic

See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas when the
money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows what they do
with it.  Bake it into pies, probably.  Anything to avoid creating jobs.

- Dave Barry