New Website Design

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Sat Dec 11 07:12:14 PST 2004

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> I was certainly surprised when I saw that....
>
> It really has no place on the web site. The page should be best
> viewed using any standards compliant browser. Certainly Firefox
> isn't the only one....

The point of that link was to help new users appreciate that firefox
makes a far better standards compliant browser than does, say, IE.
Firefox consistently renders the css (standards compliant CSS!) in the
way it was meant to be. IE, and a few others don't always like to play
nice (for example, Konq and Opera).  I certainly will do my best to make
sure the site is rendered appropriately in each mainstream browser, but
it was just a little encouragement to those who have never ventured past
IE to go out and try a browser that works.

--
Jeremy Huntwork