New Website Design

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Fri Dec 10 05:25:47 PST 2004

Archaic wrote:

>I'm not trying to stir anything up, but I sure would like to know which
>way the community is going to go. I'm spending a lot of time trying to
>hammer all the templates and static pages into a uniform structure and I
>don't want to have to do it again in another month. Perhaps the proposed
>website should be proposed on all the support and dev lists so we can
>get some feedback?

The proposal Archaic mentions, for those of you who haven't been
following the website list, is presented here:

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/website/2004-December/004217.html

Keep in mind that what is proposed is so far just a draft/concept and
that work is still being done on it.

--
Jeremy Huntwork