update-website.sh

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 9 23:23:10 PST 2004

I've been running this script on my box trying to test everything out
and can say without a doubt that this script has no where near enough
exit points in case of failure. It could also use a healthy dose of
either exit codes, or echos so a person can tell easily what has failed.
I was quite surprised when I ran it with set -x and saw failures that
didn't stop the script.

Just my 2¢.

--
Archaic

What, then, is law [government]? It is the collective organization of
the individual right to lawful defense."

- Frederic Bastiat, "The Law"