New Website Design

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 9 23:17:45 PST 2004

I'm not trying to stir anything up, but I sure would like to know which
way the community is going to go. I'm spending a lot of time trying to
hammer all the templates and static pages into a uniform structure and I
don't want to have to do it again in another month. Perhaps the proposed
website should be proposed on all the support and dev lists so we can
get some feedback?

--
Archaic

CVS is not *intended* to inflict great pain on any who use it, it is
just *possible* that it may do so.