splice error

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 9 23:14:50 PST 2004

Jeremy, I have tried with no luck to get rig of that splice error from
the manage_news.pl script. I don't grok perl, but Anderson did comment
in the script that something was a kludge. Perhaps he can shed some
light on it. I've even copied lfs's news-2004.txt to the hlfs dir and
still I get the errors.

--
Archaic

You [should] not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it
will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it
would do and the harm it would cause if improperly administered

- Lyndon Johnson, former President of the U.S.