Website Proposal [Was TWiki status]

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Thu Dec 9 19:14:50 PST 2004

Craig Colton wrote:

>I guess this is all mostly moot now. I watched how Jeroen and others like
>Anderson put a tremendous amount of work into the website and displayed a
>great community spirit. I can't help feeling like someone got the short end
>of the stick.

How so? Jeroen's work has been appreciated and used tremendously. As far
as I'm concerned, there was no disrespect or insult intended by my
actions.  I did my best to present my site inoffensively, and just as
something for consideration.  I certainly didn't expect Jeroen to
resign, but that's a decision he has made himself due to his own
personal circumstances. How is that giving him the short end of the stick?

--
Jeremy Huntwork