Resigning [was: Website Proposal [Was TWiki status]

Jeremy Utley jeremy at jutley.org
Thu Dec 9 13:51:11 PST 2004

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Well, seeing that I've got the time and energy, I could certainly take
> it on (at least for a while).  But as was my motivation for toying
> with a new site, whatever the community wants and will help the project.
>
> Either way, Jeroen, it's been a pleasure working with you.
>
> All the best,
>
> --
> Jeremy Huntwork

Jeremy, IMHO, would be a perfect sucessor to Jeroen as head of website
development.  He's shown a great desire to be involved in LFS right from
the start, and I feel he would be a logical choice as successor.

As far as the FAQ is concerned, I myself would be interested in taking
that over.  I've always felt that the ideal FAQ administrator is someone
who works on the books themselves, as well as works in support of the
users - to know what is better addressed in the book, and what is better
to be addressed in the FAQ.  I originally volunteered to take over the
FAQ when Seth gave it up, and I'm again volunteering to do so.

Jeroen, although we haven't always seen eye to eye on things, I do wish
to publicly thank you for all the work you've done for LFS, and I wish
you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do in the future!  Please
don't forget to come by and say hello on occasion!

Jeremy