Resigning [was: Website Proposal [Was TWiki status]

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 9 09:05:08 PST 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> I know, it's my choice (even though some people hinted at it, more or
> less subtly). I'd like to become more active, but I just can't now,
> there's too many things going on in my life and I just can't find the
> time which the website deserves. Besides, as I mentioned on my blog,
> I'm not at all involved in LFS now, so I don't think I'm the right guy
> to lead this anymore. I'm not going away completely, I'll probably
> lurk around.

I hope you do stick around. ;)

> Rest assured I wasn't offended by your post in any way. I'm not sure
> if I can stay on as team member; most likely I won't have time to do
> anything substantial. And if I did have enough time, I'd want to do
> the whole thing myself (and my way) anyway! :-)
>
> I trust that someone with vision and dedication will step forward to
> become the new website leader.

Well, seeing that I've got the time and energy, I could certainly take
it on (at least for a while).  But as was my motivation for toying with
a new site, whatever the community wants and will help the project.

Either way, Jeroen, it's been a pleasure working with you.

All the best,

--
Jeremy Huntwork