Website Proposal [Was TWiki status]

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 8 11:22:56 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 07:20:22PM +0000, Matthew Burgess wrote:

> I still can't get my head around quite how we'd get the patches into the
> right locations at the moment, so that'll have to wait - unless others
> here can see the bleeding obvious solution!

Last time I checked, subversion was working towards symlink capabilites.
Any news on that front?

--
Archaic

It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. We
hold this prudent jealousy to be the first duty of citizens and one of
the noblest characteristics of the late Revolution. The freemen of
America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by
exercise and entangled the question in precedents. They saw all the
consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by
denying the principle. We revere this lesson too much ... to forget it

- James Madison.