Website Proposal [Was TWiki status]

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 8 10:30:57 PST 2004

Jason Gurtz wrote:

>What this tells me is that it might be best to implement the wiki
>separately, but in a way where it will be used a lot by users (big special
>link on main page of site or something like that).  When everyone starts
>using it, instead of the alternative, then it will be obvious to everyone
>that the wiki is the better choice.

Perhaps. But consider that we already have now *2* wiki implementations
readily available for anyone to use, and everyone *active* in the
project knows about them. Still many refuse flat out to use them because
they don't like the inherent concept.  I don't think this opposition
will ever die down.

--
Jeremy Huntwork