TWiki status

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 8 08:51:56 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm sending this message to find out two things:
1. Are we going to proceed with deploying TWiki on the LFS website to
replace the current HTML? I mean, are there no technical or political
objections from the LFS project members (save a dissident voice)?

2. If yes, what's the minimal stuff that needs to be done in order to
convert ASAP? My suggestion would be to at least migrate all current
content and make sure it's still mirrorable. Additional features, such
as news automation etc., can be deployed incrementally.

The TWiki installation which we used is still off-line. Should the LFS
community decide that TWiki is not wanted for the main website, we can
resurrect it as wiki.lfs.org. If not, I suggest we try to get it online
again and update it to the latest stable release.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans