several questions

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 8 08:38:31 PST 2004

Archaic said the following on 06-12-2004 13:42:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 08:05:57AM +0100, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>>Sorry you have to go through this. If you need any help please notify
>>me, although I cannot guarantee a timely response. I hope you do realize
>>that because of the current maintainability issues we're trying to push
>>a CMS-based system.
>

> What about SSI's to generate all the headers, footers, and gennav stuff?

Sorry, I completely lack the time to do anything substantial about this.
SSI is a possibility, but it's not a content management solution
(although it would make the HTML more manageable). I didn't start out
with SSI because I couldn't test pages like that. Also, it would require
us to change the mirror requirements again.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans