news item

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 8 08:03:02 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 06:38:55AM -0500, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Well, everything appears to be good. :)  Archaic, if you could look it
> over, please, and let me know if there's anything I missed or that needs
> to be adjusted.

hlfs/index.html shows all the mirrors pointing to /lfs/news.html instead
of hlfs/news.html. ALFS's and BLFS's index.html point to their
respective news.html pages, not LFS's.

--
Archaic

"America is at that awkward stage.  It's too late to work within the
system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

- Claire Wolfe