news item

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Tue Dec 7 17:37:42 PST 2004

Archaic wrote:

>On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 04:38:15PM -0500, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>

>>And done. The news items *should* be generated now. We'll see how well I
>>did when the website is regenerated. The current setup is quite complex
>>:/ so hopefully no major breakage. I'll keep an eye on it just in case
>>it breaks.
>>

>Thanks, Jeremy. :)

No problem ;)

Looks like the first two commits I made were rendered on the site
already, so that means that either the third one didn't make it for the
last scheduled render, or there's something not set up right with the
news...  As I mentioned before, I'll keep checking until we get it right. :)

--
Jeremy Huntwork