news item

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 7 14:13:47 PST 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 04:38:15PM -0500, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> And done. The news items *should* be generated now. We'll see how well I
> did when the website is regenerated. The current setup is quite complex
> :/ so hopefully no major breakage. I'll keep an eye on it just in case
> it breaks.

Thanks, Jeremy. :)

--
Archaic

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never
will.  Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out
the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them;
and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or
blows, or with both.  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the
endurance of those whom they oppress.

- Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857