still not fixed [Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'run-update-website.sh']

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 6 13:44:57 PST 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 02:42:36PM -0700, Archaic wrote:

> How in the world did I get files there? All I did was add a downloads
> dir and a tarball in hlfs. I can't overwrite stuff owned by Gerard, can
> I? That would be scary.... And as far as html, all I ever did was submit
> one svn diff...

Anyway, the files are still there and they are -rw--w-r--. I doubt I can
chown them to Gerard, so I'm CC'ing the admins.

--
Archaic

The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any
member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to
others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not a sufficient
warrant.

- John Stuart Mill, "On Liberty", 1859