still not fixed [Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'run-update-website.sh']

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 6 13:42:36 PST 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 10:27:54AM -0500, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> Look at the permissions on those files. That one listed there in the
> error, lfs.css, is owned by archaic:lfswww and is mode 624 - it needs to
> be 664, IIUC. I tried adjusting it, but seeing that I'm neither archaic
> nor have access to root, I can't modify the perms. ;)  Not sure how that
> file got changed, unless archaic was trying to adjust the file directly,
> instead of in the www repo...

How in the world did I get files there? All I did was add a downloads
dir and a tarball in hlfs. I can't overwrite stuff owned by Gerard, can
I? That would be scary.... And as far as html, all I ever did was submit
one svn diff...

--
Archaic

"The state calls its own violence `law', but that of the individual
`crime'"

- Max Stirner