still not fixed [Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'run-update-website.sh']

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 6 11:39:08 PST 2004

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 08:27, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>

>>nor have access to root, I can't modify the perms. ;)  Not sure how that
>>file got changed, unless archaic was trying to adjust the file directly,
>>instead of in the www repo...
>>

>It's all files so a recursive chmod was done. I didn't change it because
>I don't know who did it: if it's the website update script I'll end up
>doing this all the time so I rather that it gets investigated and figure
>out the source of it.

Of course. This is part of the investigation. ;) I looked at the script,
and I don't think it's the scripts fault - plus I don't think Anderson
has changed anything with that script since it's last successful run. I
was hoping we could chmod those files and re-run the script to verify
that it does or does not happen via the script. :)

--
Jeremy Huntwork