still not fixed [Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'run-update-website.sh']

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 6 07:27:54 PST 2004

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>Somebody please fix this...

Look at the permissions on those files. That one listed there in the
error, lfs.css, is owned by archaic:lfswww and is mode 624 - it needs to
be 664, IIUC. I tried adjusting it, but seeing that I'm neither archaic
nor have access to root, I can't modify the perms. ;)  Not sure how that
file got changed, unless archaic was trying to adjust the file directly,
instead of in the www repo...

--
Jeremy Huntwork