[update-www] Website update script failed on Wed Dec 1 23:47:57 MST 2004

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 2 07:24:07 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:47:58PM -0700, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Command: /home/lizardo/scripts/update-website-hook.sh /home/svn/repositories/www 890
>
> svn: Failed to add file 'hlfs/index.html': object of the same name already exists

I don't understand what happened with this error. I got it as well when
trying to svn up. But, wiping the repo and redoing svn co, seems to have
worked just fine.

--
Archaic

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless
series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

- H.L. Mencken