ALFS SVN page has incorrect paths

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 16 11:05:53 PDT 2004

I thought this had already been corrected, but apparently has not :-)

The example SVN checkout paths on the ALFS SVN page are not correct.

svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/trunk/nALFS should be
svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/nALFS/trunk

svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/trunk/profiles/LFS should be
svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/profiles/LFS/trunk

svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/trunk/DTD should be
svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/DTD/trunk

Also, the link to this page (from the main page), is titled "nALFS
Development (SVN)", it should be "ALFS Development (SVN)", we have more
than just nALFS in our SVN repository.