Old daily snapshots laying around in downloads/ and view/

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 9 16:15:56 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 16:40, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> I just checked the script and there are some lines there that should be doing
> this (for SVN-* snapshots). Are you referring to the 6.0-testing-* ones?

That's correct. But I meant more in general without relying on a certain
filename.

Btw how do you properly delete SVN-* snapshots if you don't yet know
what another branch's version is called? When that render function is
run for a second or third or however many times again, it could delete
the directory of a previous function run?

--
Gerard Beekmans