Fwd: New URLs for the UK Mirror Service

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 9 08:57:04 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

Mirror change request forwarded.

It might not be a bad idea for you core guys to be on the server-admin
list too. Some of the messages relate to mirroring and it's otherwise
low to no volume. James and Jeremy Utley are already subscribed to the
list. That leaves Jeroen, Anderson and Jeremy Huntwork.

Let me know if you don't want to be on this list.