New update-website.mk script commited

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Sun Aug 8 16:56:01 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 00:53 -0400, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> Okay, can you look for a way to validate the HMTL code at commit-time? I was
> thinking about sending a mail to the list with the xmllint output if it exits
> with a non-zero status. This should be done on the post-commit script IMHO,
> so a possibly buggy HTML code on news items is also detected, as news items
> are only processed on this stage.

I'll look into this tomorrow.

> Also, I'd like to see the list of files being rsync'ed to your server (as soon
> as I setup the rsync-test site), so we can detect files that should not be
> mirrored and add them to the exclude list.

you can always change the -aq flags to -av ('a' is archive and 'q' is
quiet, 'v' verbose) and send the output to a file something like:

rsync -av files server::lfs > log

That should give you a list of what was synched.

Hope that helps! :)

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net