run-update-website.sh job stale?

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 7 18:24:58 PDT 2004

On Saturday 07 August 2004 16:48, you wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 14:19, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> > Thanks, but I just found other apparently "dead" processes (note the tree
> > format):
>
> I wonder what happened there. They're all killed now.

My guess is that they were running just when the repository was down (maybe
the "too many locks" problem Matthew fixed yesterday). The real problem was
that the svn client didn't timed out as network clients are supposed to do.
Maybe there is a client-side configuration to enable (or reduce) the timeout
period?

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org