Various errors on the website.

Andreas Eriksson andreas.eriksson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:16:33 PDT 2004

On many locations on the website it says cvs when it should say svn.

on the news page a link at almost the top of the page says 'cvs changelog'.
While you at the start of the changelog further down the page have
changed to "Latest SVN Changes" a link of the bottom of it says "All
CVS Entries."

This is only one page. There are probably more like this on other pages.
Maybe the website should be grepped for the word cvs to make sure you
get em all?

Please cc replies to me since I'm not subscribed.

--
Andreas Eriksson (TPC)