[PROPOSAL] TWiki and mirroring

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 4 05:47:53 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 19:05 +0200, wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 03:45:22PM -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> > If you want, you can work with me to setup a test push mirror for our
> > current web content.  You'd need a virtual host setup for that purpose,
> > and the rsync daemon as is noted on the link above.
>
> Sure, I do not mind to help test this setup.  I setup a virtualhost in
> httpd.conf as described on the wiki page, and just added a
> lfs.lfs-matrix.de in DNS, so that will take a few hours/a day to be
> ready.  Rsync already runs as "rsyncd --daemon --compress" and I setup a
> as described in "Option 1".  So, you can already try to throw data my
> way, just you cannot access it under lfs.lfs-matrix.de until DNS is
> finished.  Let me know when there is something new.  Thanks.

So, Anderson, hopefully two test servers will help you better test some
of the scripts. :)

Btw, Justin, if you followed those instructions exactly, you would have
put an line in rsync.conf: [twikidata]
Unless you already have, can you change that to be [lfs] for the sake of
consistency?

Thanks,

--
Jeremy Huntwork