[PROPOSAL] TWiki and mirroring

lfs at ds80-237-204-39.dedicated.hosteurope.de lfs at ds80-237-204-39.dedicated.hosteurope.de
Tue Aug 3 10:05:34 PDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 03:45:22PM -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> If you want, you can work with me to setup a test push mirror for our
> current web content.  You'd need a virtual host setup for that purpose,
> and the rsync daemon as is noted on the link above.

Sure, I do not mind to help test this setup.  I setup a virtualhost in
httpd.conf as described on the wiki page, and just added a
lfs.lfs-matrix.de in DNS, so that will take a few hours/a day to be
ready.  Rsync already runs as "rsyncd --daemon --compress" and I setup a
as described in "Option 1".  So, you can already try to throw data my
way, just you cannot access it under lfs.lfs-matrix.de until DNS is
finished.  Let me know when there is something new.  Thanks.

--
Justin R. Knierim
lfs at jrknierim dot de