rsync push method: modifying the website update script

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 2 16:17:20 PDT 2004

Anderson Lizardo said the following on 03-08-2004 00:56:

> No problem, as I'll have to shutdown the update-website script at the right
> time anyway. I just have to find the message where the organization structure
> was proposed. Do you mind showing it to me? :)

No problem:
http://archives.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/website/2004-July/003394.html
and
<http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebsiteSvnRepository>.
It's not complete; we should probably add /js, /css, /images and
/scripts as well and use svn:externals in html & twiki. Also, I'm not
satisfied with /templates; better suggestions are welcome. But at least
the move from /trunk to /html/trunk seems a safe choice.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans