[PROPOSAL] TWiki and mirroring

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 2 13:43:08 PDT 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 15:34, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 15:28 -0400, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> No problem, I'll work on setting up the test mirror.

Good, let me know when your server is ready to receive rsync pushes, and what
rsync command should be run to push the changes (is it possible to ignore
some dirs, e.g. .svn from being rsync'ed? I'd like to use "svn update"
instead of the current "svn export" to speed the website update).

> default for Windows machines only).  But I'd have to test both the SHA1
> setup and read about https authentication to really be able to give a
> fair comment.

Me too :). I don't have any experience with HTTPS, and we will certainly try
to keep using the current authentication method (with SHA1) first before
testing alternatives.

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org