News server works again

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 1 09:07:45 PDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 08:12 -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Two tests successful, the news server works again.

You sure about that? I never used the news server, so maybe I'm working
with half-knowledge here, but is the news server supposed to be reached
at http://news.linuxfromscratch.org ?  If so, then httpd.conf is still
not set up correctly because I'm getting only a directory with webalizer
stuff.  In fact on perusing httpd.conf on belgarath, I don't see an
entry for news.linuxfromscratch.org - but then again, maybe I'm not
correctly understanding what the news server is supposed to be doing...

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net