[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'run-update-website.sh']

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 26 10:56:49 PDT 2004

Gerard Beekmans said the following on 26-04-2004 16:37:
> On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 02:10:04PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> <snip>
>
> This came in yesterday afternoon, forgot to approve it earlier yesterday.
> Haven't received one from the 2am cron run so all seems to be okay. May
> want to double check it anyway.

I got the message. Someone put an invalid HTML file as attachment with a
hint (blfs-dep hint) which triggers the XML validation. I've added a
temporal workaround by adding a maxdepth, but maybe Anderson has a
better idea (if not, don't bother, the script will be rewritten when the
website changes to Wiki/CMS anyway).

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans