LFS mirror

Bastiaan Jacques baafie at planet.nl
Thu Apr 22 06:29:28 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have recently applied to link a mirror (the email was sent to the
email address listed on the application page)for LFS. However, it
appears that the person who reads those emails is currently not
available. So, I was told by someone in the LFS IRC channel to email
website at linuxfromscratch.org to have the mirror added to the website.
The mirror is completely operational - it can now be reached via the
hostname 'lfs.pagefault.net'. For more information, please see the
attached application email. Hopefully your assistance will speed things
up. Note that I only applied yesterday; though I am by nature rather
impatient ;). Thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Bastiaan Jacques.