LFS 6.0 vs. BE-LFS

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 16 19:39:51 PDT 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 20:48, Roel Neefs wrote:
> Perhaps the branchname could be added to the log as extra info.

The problem is that AFAIK newxml is not actually a branch, but a subdirectory
of the "LFS" module. I can still modify the script to add a directory prefix
specific to files under newxml, but I think we should wait for the CVS
reorganization. Then we will have possibly stable, unstable and testing
branches and the cvs log entries will be properly specified.

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org