LFS 6.0 vs. BE-LFS

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 16 02:08:13 PDT 2004

Johannes Schmidt said the following on 04/16/04 10:42:
> Now that the last changelog entry (March 22) has disappeared from the LFS
> website, I ask myself: Where is LFS going?

Most of the changes are actually in the newxml branch, maintained by
Matthew Burges and M. Canales. BE-LFS will be integrated as unstable
branch, at least that is the consensus.

BTW I think we should track the newxml branch on the website now because
people (understandably) think that the project isn't making any progress.

FAQ and Website Maintainer