Regarding Wiki evaluations

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 4 17:22:48 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

As I've said on a previous post, I've just started a new curse at university
and I'm still re-adapting my schedule after a long (and deserved :) vacation.
Notice that I still have free time for the project, it just needs to be
organized :).

These days I'll be evaluating PHPWiki (the current wiki engine from the Wiki
team). Jeroen, I see you did some experiments with PHPWiki, so if you would
like to antecipate any problems you've encountered (specially usability
issues), please feel free to report them!

Thanks for your patience :)
lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org