becomemirror.html update

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 24 14:05:20 PDT 2003

Guys,

I made some updates to becomemirror.html but I haven't comitted it to
CVS yet - I need somebody to take a look at it first:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/www/becomemirror.html

I added the necessary Apache options enabled to run the mirror properly
and I put those Apache options in an <ul> </ul> container. This second
level <ul> doesn't have the blue stars as the bullet type. I guess this
needs to be enabled in a stylesheet.

Anyways, have a look and maybe make changes to it if necessary to make
it look nice. Feel free to copy it out of my home dir into your CVS
sandbox and commit it when you have further modified it if needed.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem