[Fwd: Output of fcron job: 'update-website.sh']

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 23 07:04:33 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 21:30, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> It says that "umask per directory" functionality can be achieved by
> Access Control Lists. Is it possible to enable it on the server?

If this is the kernel based stuff, then it might be possible but I'd
have to plan a trip to the datacenter (I don't change kernels remotely
anymore -- too much has gone wrong in the past). It's a 3 hour
round-trip so it's not something I'd do on a whim. But I can look into
it for sure.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem