One file for mirrors lists?

Ricardo Barberis richi at uolsinectis.com.ar
Mon Sep 22 20:41:16 PDT 2003

El Lunes 22 de Septiembre de 2003 18:11, Jeroen Coumans escribió:
> Hi James Robertson. You said the following on 09/22/03 23:13:
> > Can we use html includes?  I do this all the time on stuff I build.
> > Does XHTML support this?  We can then have centralized common docs
> > inserted (included) in all sorts of pages.
>
> No, the links are different.

I think James meant having one file with *only* the mirrors list (i.e
mirrors.html) so you can include it in all of {a,b,}lfs/index.html, etc.

So, if this "including" thing is posible, whenever the mirrors list changes
you have to edit only one file.

My $0.02.
--
Ricardo Barberis
Firma adherida a la protesta   |  Software patents?